The large cellar, originally hexagonal was designed with two things in mind – maximum bottle storage, giving you a lower cost per bottle stored than our competitors, and ease of access. We combined these qualities with a high-quality, no compromise design, more space and a light, airy feel inside the cellar. Due to the modular nature of construction we can, if required, design a cellar of almost any size and shape to meet your exact requirements.
Features of the Large Cellar:
- 2850mm wide x 2500mm deep (can be varied)
- Capacity for 2000 bottles or more
- White limestone finish
- Easy entry and access via an offset staircase
- Entry via a trap door set into the floor of the room
- Zero-carbon ventilation system
- Variable storage with sliding shelves
- Suitable for storing other temperature- or humidity-sensitive items
- Flexible configuration
- Can be personalised and customised to suit your individual needs.